We are honoured to be voted Top Startup of International Venture Academy 2022. By invitation only, BioCertica, among seven different global Innovative Smart Health and Wellness Companies, was invited to attend the International Venture Academy held in Jyväskylä, organized by Business Jyväskylä, FiBAN, and EBAN from the 7-10th of June 2022.
International Venture Academy offers valuable investor connections across Europe.
The four-day Bootcamp pushed participating startups into a steep learning curve that sharpened their business presentations to be investor-ready. During the Bootcamp, companies worked on their blue ocean and go-to-market strategies, VSEM (vision, strategy, execution, and metrics) strategy framework, and crafted their killer pitches.
The program jury consisted of a seasoned group of European angel investors such as:
- Jean-Louis Brelet, EuropIA Capital, President and Co-founder
- Alain Pujol, Angels Santé/Angels for Health and Founder of APHC Consulting
- Audra Shallal, Angel Investor & CEO of BOSS Consulting
- Annukka Mickelsson, Chair of the Board, FiBAN
- Nina Rautiainen, member of FiBAN & Innovation Ecosystem Lead, Business Jyväskylä
- Lev Dolgatsov, the President of the Estonian Business Angels Network
- Ari Jaaksi, Professor of Practice at the University of Jyväskylä
NEXT STEP - BioCertica, and TEZTED (runner-up), got tickets to pitch their businesses at the Business Rally Investor Day on August 4th - and invitations to the EBAN Investor event this Autumn, enabling each team to capture the attention of angel investors around the world.
To read the full article, click here.